This document intends to assist you to understand how the UpdateHub works. Some of aspects covered on this documentation are:
- We present our tool, as well as the supported platforms, information about the available features and more in What is UpdateHub
- Are you curious about UpdateHub features? Quick starting with Raspberry Pi 3 it is a quick step-by-step that shows how easy it is to work with it
- In UpdateHub Cloud we will talk about the characteristics of UpdateHub Cloud service. This is an especially important section for understanding how the tool works and what it provides
- We describe the workflows that should be used to add UpdateHub support on a new, or existing, platform using Yocto Project at Yocto Project guide
Our support team is always happy to support you in case you did not find the information you are after, or if you have critics or suggestions for the UpdateHub. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Syntax used on this documentation¶
We adopted the following syntax across the whole documentation. On text, we use different formats as:
- bold - implies technologies and enterprises name.
- italic - is used on variables, artefacts, dashboard options, system path and configurations, layers and file names.
Code- this format is used on code samples throughout the documentation.
Besides this formats, we also use boxes to provite tips, warnings and important aspects to consider. For example:
Info box provides additional information on what was recently covered.
Tip is advice on ways to make an operation easier.
Here are informations that can directly influence the user and their interactions with our product, for example, the need do upgrade the account to support more than 5 devices.
In this type of box we find alerts about system configurations and behaviors, such as having to check the SD card before recording an image, for example.